Play way

Reena

Hi, My daughter would turn 2 in june next year. We want her to go to play way . Can someone suggest a good play way in panchkula, Haryana

Anisha

proximity is important.

Kritika

Reena, when choosing a school, also find out what their feedback mechanism is. schools which have a closed door policy, where the parents are not not updated regularly on the child, or can't meet the teacher when required are a big no-no at this stage. at this stage, more than the child learning a,b,c,d it is important to let the child be comfortable and let him develop with a guidance of school and parents combined.

Reena, best way is to ask parents. shortlist some schools and go visit them. you can check out the things on your own. what worked for me was that i went to the schools at chutti time when moms were taking children back home and at that time i talked to them. they gave feedbacks which helped me decide.

Ravina

Hi Reena, look for one that is close home, has good infrastructure including outdoor space, and a decent teacher to children ration. Best is visit some personally and talk to parents whose children are going there already.

Nita Sahni

hi Reena , try paathshala-its in zirakhpur, and the Nurtuary in sector 20. I would suggest you to spend at least 1-2 hrs at both the places to then choose one.

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori

education n learning

my child is 20 months old.... how to engage her in home activities...