Please help

Poonam Chopra

Hi my both kids r suffering from cough n cold. my daughter is on homeopathic treatment .she is very prone to cough n cold as the season change. Now my son is also having the same problem. Its very much difficult to manage both of them at the same time. Plz help or suggest me some home remedies which I can give both of them to cure ..

Manisha Joshi

You can try giving them honey mixed in lime juice in warm water before they brush their teeth. Giving this regularly will increase immunity and reduce cough and cold. I always give this to my daughter... only difference is I mix honey and karela juice.

poonam chopra

Thnku dear.. I will try it

Swathi Rao

Give a teaspoon of honey with a. small amount of finely chopped ginger before bed time if your kids are above 1 year. I used boil milk with a pinch of turmeric & give it to my 3 yr old whenever he has cough. It really works as a miracle. For cold steam N vaporubs are the best thing. In case of blocked nostrils use nasoclear drops N try to remove the phlegm using a nasal aspirator. Massage little Vicks on the chest,back ,neck N sides of nose before putting to bed. Keep them warm.

How to encourage baby to eat properly

My 3 yrs 8 months old boy doesn't eat well.. He is underweight.. Doctor says tha..

hi friends my daughter she was 6yrs, she was start growing weight nd height too..

मानसून में पानी के इन्फेक्शन से कैसे बचे..

बार बार होने वाली पेट की गड़बड़ियों तथा इन्फेक्शन से मानसून में कैसे बचा जा सकता ह..

having very less sleep

I have 3. 3 years old twins (boys), they never go to bed early tonight. I always..

my daughter have weat elegy what i do

my daughter have weat elegy what i do

Severe cough

Yesterday night my son was coughing continously for 1 hour, he is been advised..

Weight of my son

Hi, my son is 4 years but he is not gaining the ng weight. He is very skinny...