Pls advise

SNEHAL MIRAJKAR

My daughter is 3. 2 yrs. Since last 2 days she is not feeling like eating or drinking anything. feels nauseatic. Also she feels uncomfortable and complains of stomach ache. Pls advice how to make her eat and keep her hydrated.

• 1

Neha Gupta

My daughter is 1. 5yrs old and her weight is 11kg. Is this fine or is she underweight. Please guide

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..