Hobbies

Pls suggest good summer camps in dwarka for a 4 year old.

• 3

divya nagpal

Hi, We are in sector 6 and have recently enrolled our son 4yrs for summer camp held in OPG world school in Sec 23. They have a transport facility as well, timing 9:30 to 12:30 meals are included in the charges. I have got a good feedback from my office colleagues, though personally i am trying for the first time. Phone Number:011-45909090

Thank you Shanaya! Well I am putting up in Sector -12 n have a 6 months old baby too to look after. Traveling much in such hot weather is something I would like to avoid. ! So anything in vicinity wud be gr8. Thanks again for ur help.

Shanaya

Dear Shikha, A friend staying in Dwarka said you could try the following - Summer camp at Shemrock school - sector 19 - begins 20th may. KIDZEE - sector 7 - 15th may . MUSIC WORKSHOP AT Tansen, sector 18... is there a specific area in Dwarka you are looking at?

behavior

hi my child is not going to school because of his late night sleep. pls suggest

suggest activity

My daughter is 2. 8 please suggest me some useful activities for her

hight & wait

hai moms im new in this app user 2yrs ko kithna hight wait hona chahiye.

baby teaching

My baby 2. 2years she is not listening my words full day she playing games, if I..

my 2. 6years son have a habit of beating..

I speak to him politely n ask him not to do so.. but still.... when he play with..

engaging activities

what activities can I engage my kids in other than TV. they watch a lot of TV.

Game

how to find what game he may interested in at this age

child's weight

Hello everone' My daughter Mayra is 1. 5 yr and her weight is 12 kg height is ab..