Hobbies

Pls suggest good summer camps in dwarka for a 4 year old.

• 3
divya nagpal

Hi, We are in sector 6 and have recently enrolled our son 4yrs for summer camp held in OPG world school in Sec 23. They have a transport facility as well, timing 9:30 to 12:30 meals are included in the charges. I have got a good feedback from my office colleagues, though personally i am trying for the first time. Phone Number:011-45909090

Thank you Shanaya! Well I am putting up in Sector -12 n have a 6 months old baby too to look after. Traveling much in such hot weather is something I would like to avoid. ! So anything in vicinity wud be gr8. Thanks again for ur help.

Shanaya

Dear Shikha, A friend staying in Dwarka said you could try the following - Summer camp at Shemrock school - sector 19 - begins 20th may. KIDZEE - sector 7 - 15th may . MUSIC WORKSHOP AT Tansen, sector 18... is there a specific area in Dwarka you are looking at?