polio drops

Poonam Moolchandani

Hi, Are polio drops important to give to your child. and also can anyone let me know the date for the next date of it in Mumbai.   Regards   Poonam

• 5

michelle sanzgiri

Hi, I stay in mumbai, The Pulse Polio campaign is run every month in mumbai, you will usually find these people seated at the railway stations, if you miss going there, the would come to your locality and register your child, once your child is registered, you do not need ot do anything they would come to your place every time the campaign runs till your child is 5, i have experienced this for both my kids.

Anamika

Hi Neetu! I stay in Delhi and as part of Pulse Polio Campaign every month polio drops are given to the children. My daughter is 3. 5 yrs old. Is it safe to give her oral polio drops every month?

From the news, it seems that the Pulse polio campaign was carried out in January - February 2013 throughout Maharashtra. For your child, you may have to consult your doc, if your baby has missed out on the vaccine. The good news - there have been no reported cases of polio on your state since 2011..

Dear Poonam, there is a comprehensive blog about Polio. Please copy the link below and paste it on your browser - dhoudl answer a lot of your questions on the topic. Would also like to add that apart from the usual injected polio vaccine that the pediatrician administers, it is important for all of us - with children aged below 5 years - to participate in the Pulse Polio campaign that runs in the country form time to time. The logic is that the oral drops work in such a way that they eradicate the disease from the community, also protecting your own child. To your question, it is very important to give polio vaccine to your child. The blog also mentions the schedule.

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...