poop color change

Neeshu Chaudhary

my baby is 2mnths old and on formula feed. her poop color is changing from green to yellow. is it a good sign.

• 23
Varsha Bhanushali

smita if you want you can contact me for food recipes and other lactation stuff . my no is 9322988209

Varsha Bhanushali

ankita I think you should consult a doc as fadt as possible. ....because if he doesn't have anything then he may get dehydrated

Chandanasudha

hi smitha. u can use galact powder along with lactate tablets three times in a day capusles. and drink more milk. and eats fruits veggies, papaya,palak. thill,take more water in a day. 3-4ltrs per day

Varsha Bhanushali

smita nare her name is dr heena patel mobile no 9969412203. also start shatawari kalp 2 spoons with cow milk twice a day and there is an acupressure point that we can give to ourselves by applying something hot and pressing the joint that falls between leg and vagina starting from vagina to outer part of our body.

Ankita Agarwal

my baby is 10 month old from last one week he is not drinking milk neither eating anything what should I give it to him

Uma Dahra

hello mums , my baby is 7 months old. as he was pre mature doc started the iron n vitamin d. sometimes his poop is geeen yellow black and brown as well . is it fine or the concern matter. plzz suggest me n tell me. what shoul i do.

Smita Nare

varsha bhanushali can u help me with d name of d doctor for lactation

RITU GUPTA

yess..... yellow poop s nrml for babies

Varsha Bhanushali

it is very good if poop volour changes from green to yellow as green poop happens when child is suffering from cough and cold. also I know a very good lactation specialist who helped me with increasing breast milk and helping my baby to latch well.....

Varsha Bhanushali

it is very good if poop col

Kriti Talwar

Yes nothing to worry

Anjali Verma

my baby is 8 months old and his poop color is green is it good or bad?

Neha Khetan

my baby is 6months old .... his poo is green or yellow. is it normal

Rathica

no worries.. it's normal for formula feed babies... The stool should not be in black,brown color.

smita gangurde

ya its normal dnt worry abt it

CSandhya

Anchal Singh Matriaya

even my baby is on formulae feed n has either or yellow color poop.. its normal.. stay calm.

Neeshu Chaudhary

thanks to all

VSriranjani

formula feed will have green poop so don't worry ,i am having twins both have same poop colour for almost 11 months ,so nothing to worry

Rituraj Shaktawat

Formula feed babies poop changes servl tym.. So not to worry.. Although yellow is good.

Chandanasudha

nothing to worry that is common for all babies

Hema Thirupathy

I don't know y it was green.. yellow is the correct colour..

Chandanasudha

nothing to worry

Top Babycare Blogs