Poop concern

Abhaya Desai

My daughter is 2 years 7 month old... She passes her tool once in 2 days n her poop is very aweful n she does one big poop that's it... Is thr añy concern

• 5

मानसी मानसी

givee her Castrol oil mixed in lukewarm water she will be fine

Sunita Grover Oberoi

pl give her over ripen banana n papaya daily. mango, grapes, spinach, moong dhuli daal etc. help in curing constipation. plus curd helps in digestion, add it in her diet necessarily. you may give her raisin, almonds, pistachio or any other nuts she likes. give with hot milk, she will be fine in a week's time. you may give her full cream milk too.

pushpa paliwal

Dear u great bottle guard and boil n grind it and add this pulp in her every food. U can use carrot as well. It will help a lot and give her double toned milk.

abhaya desai

Swati aweful mean it's smells very bad... Çan u specific fabire mean what exactly shd I add in her diet n she drink 5 glass of water in a day

Hi Abhaya, can you please explain what do you mean awful -- is it the smell or colour? Include more water and fibre in your daughters diet.

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..

mosquito repellent

hello doc plz suggest me which mosquito repellent did we use for my 1 yr baby..