Post pregnacy belly fat

Aisha

Hi kalaniji,I'm havng post pregnancy belly fat and 3 weeks before I have under gone laparscopy surgery for removal of cyst is it possible to lose belly fat without exercise. Plz advice me I'm feeling very depressed.

Aisha

Thnks everyone for for support and advice.

. one thing one of friends suggest which really worked for me. After delivery have only luke warm for 6 months. It helps to melt all fat without much doing excercise It is a temporary fat.. if you timely work for it. It will vanish in 6 months.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway.

could i have omega 3 capsules of amway. my lo is 7 months old and he is partiall..

Gall Bladder Stone

Hey Mommies.. i have a multiple gall bladder stone 6-8 mm in size.. I have start..

Severe back pain

What can be cause of sudden severe back pain at my lower left side... It's paini..

how to boast immunity in child

how to boast immunity in My child as My child was born at 7month as he is very..

I have cramping in abdomen headache vomiting tried I feel sleepy always give so..

after delivery exercise

my wife is in 2nd month after delivery, when she can start exercising and all? t..

yoga: effects post delivery

Hello everyone kindly share your experience of losing weight through yoga post..

vaccine

is swine flue vaccine necessary to be taken during pregnancy? and which other va..