Post pregnancy Hairfall

Priyanka

Hiii.... M facing hairfall problm vry much after 4 months of delivery. My doc said its normal but pls suggest something to prevent hairfall.

Heeba latif

Hey m facing the same prob. My son is 3 months old. M starting with homeopathy medicine. Hope it works. But simultaneously keep eating your iron tablet.

raksha iyer

I am facing the same.. doc has prescribed me with some nutritional supplements and mintop 2 to apply

rani anoop

Me too facing same problem If someone have a remedy pls do share

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..