Potty and toilet training

Pooja Shukla

Updated on Aug 13, 2015

my son is 4 year and he dnt tell about toilet and potty to his teacher he does in pant but he is well trained at home can u suggest any answer for these problem

• 7
Pooja shukla

Thanks for your advice

Himani Sehrawat

Tell teacher to send children on toilet breaks at least twice in the school timings,speak to the ayah to discreetly ask your child if he needs to relieve himself as children are sometimes embarrassed to use toilet in school, make sure your child dots potty either before going to school or has a set time for it during the day

Megha Chawla

So totally agree with Namrata, children sometimes are very skeptical of new washrooms and also specially about who is escorting them to the washroom, guess talking to him about it and the teacher and didi who take him will be a good idea, also I would still stress on having a heart to heart conversation with him

namrata gupta

I being a teacher has experienced the same thing with children of young age. They are skeptical of using bathroom in a new environment like school. let him develop trust in teacher and the aaya who takes him to bathroom ,it will be allright.

Simmy Bhasin

There is a similar issue with my son as well. He doesnt do potty without diaper. I tried not to use diapers for two days and made him sit at pot whenever he told me about it but invain. Finally i had to use diapers again. Plz suggest.

Pooja shukla

But administrator this thing are not working with him

Hi Pooja Shukla Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/potty-training-at-school/1942