Potty by own

Nidhi Gupta

My son is 3 yr old n nt cleaning potty himself? How cn i make him do by his own

• 3

Nidhi Gupta

Thank u swati n adminstrator ☺

Hi Nidhi, 3 year old is still too young to clean his poop on his own. You will have to assist him, he may not be able to clean it properly, which could in turn harm him. My own son was almost four and half before he started cleaning his poop on his own and that too I used to stand near him and tell him hows and wheres of cleaning. Hope this help.

Hi Nidhi, here's a blog that may help you-https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-ways-to-potty-train-your-child/581

about hair

my baby is 15 mnth old his hair is so rough agin & agin i put coconut oil bt not..

neck has become dark compared to other p..

my son is 2. 2yrs. his neck hasgot layer of dirt and now it looks dark compared..

Underweight

My baby is not gaining weight,she is under weight. her weight is 6. 2 kg only. s..

How overcome with phototherapy' tan effe..

After phototherapy at 4days my daughter's body has become dark. Pls suggest me..

head washing

please suggest how to do head washing of my one year son. his hairs is long. cry..

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..