Potty issue

Krishna Natkut Pawar

Updated on Sep 19, 2017

i m worried about my 6 month old baby... He is doing 3,4 times liquid potty in a day... bcoz of this I have started any food to him... plzzz suggest is it symptom of diarrhea?? but he dont omet... only potty is the problem... i hv consulted my baby doctor but no effect of the drops given... plss suggest any home remedy?

• 8
Krishna Natkut Pawar

thank U so much Shikha for this information..

Krishna Natkut Pawar foremilk is the first milk that ur baby drinks during beginning of breastfeedings session and it lies in the front of ur breast. it is watery and rich in carbohydrates, protein ,and vitamins .while hind milk is milk which is further back in breast and comes when baby feeds for more than 20 minutes or even longer. its is dense in fat content.

Krishna Natkut Pawar

could you pls tell me the meaning of fore n hind milk??

Krishna Natkut Pawar

yes watery n smelly stools... I will try whatever you hv suggested.. i think its bcoz of milk ..he does potty after sleep and having milk ...

are the stools watery, smelly,? this could be due to imbalance between fore milk and hind milk . please feed ur baby for more than 20 minutes on each breast for the hind milk to flow, which is rich in calories and fat content. also if u see no relief, do cosult ur baby's pediatrician once again.

Krishna Natkut Pawar

Yes Shikha Batra ,, he is on only breastfeed... initially 3 months he did watery stools... then 4,5 th month stool was hard,,, now from last 15days doing watery potty..

hi Krishna Natkut Pawar ! is he on breastfeed? since when has he been doing water stools?

Krishna Natkut Pawar

sorry.. i want to say that I have not started any food to him yet...

Top Babycare Blogs