Potty place redness

Shraddha Gawade

Hi, my baby boy is 8 months, n he frequently has problem of redness at potty place, what shuld i do to get rid of redness over thr, plz suggest any cream or lotion.

• 7

1. Neem oil 2. Coconut oil it will vanish within a night time. Secondly i wud suggest to buy a bigger size of diaper for night so that it doent touches the skin much and do it work as usual.

Himanshi Gupta

Hi use neem oil in that area.. It will work wonder.

vasantha suragani

Hi Shraddha.... my baby age 11 mnths and have same problem to her,docter sujjested me to apply "B4 Nappy"cream before using diaper,if have more problem dnt use diaper n apply that cream 4 to 5times a day....

Preena Agarwal

Hi Shraddha! Please stop using any chemical as babies skin is very sensitive. Instead of using baby wipes use cotton dipped in luke warm water to clean the bum. Also oil babies bum as much as possible. I use pure coconut oil in summers and almond oil in winters. You can use luke warm desi ghee or any authentic oil which doesn't have chemicals. I use pampers active baby diaper it never gives rash to my baby. A cotton cloth might not be great idea because on getting wet it will irritate your child skin. Also watch his food. Give him mausami juice( 4-5 spoons) it has fibers and vitamin c it will help your baby .

syl jerin

Try wearing cloth nappies during day and diapers during nights

poonam chopra

Hi I was facing same problem with my son. U can use Eumosone-m over the anus area. Use it 3-4 times a day.. U will see the magic. The ointment really helped me ..M still applying it for every use of diaper.. One more thing avoid diaper for atleast 1-2 days.

Neeha Chhabra

Hi, you can try any diaper rash cream. I was previously using Johnsons Baby Diaper Rash Cream. It worked great, however I discontinued use of this cream due to recent claims that Johnsons Baby prodcts are harmful. Now I am using Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream. As long as you apply a cream with every diaper change the redness should go away.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..