Potty train

Annie Priya

My son is 1. 4 years and if i try to make him sit on his potty chair he starts crying. He wants to do potty but he refuses. How can I train him

• 2

Annie Priya

Thanks Zanzanil for ur valuable advise

Zanzanil Patel

Hii I am also planning to start my son potty training. I will try getting him used to sitting on his potty trainer chair as just any other chair first and gradually take things from there. I think he is too young to understand much as yet to will try but just take it easy until he's about 2+ and understands much better. With my older daughter I started to potty train her I think after she was 2. They need to be given something that helps them sit for a while. In her case it was tv. So I 1st got her sitting on the mini pot for few mins at different times of the day just casually. Then gradually got her to do susu in it and gradually further on. All I will suggest just take it easy. They can barely follow instructions like come, give, go, no..... etc. Potty training will take a while. Don't stress yourself.

Severe diaper rash.

What is best remedy fr diaper rash?should a baby of 15 month suffering frm sever..

Getting rid of diapering habits

my boy is 3yrs old and still have to make him wear diaper at night. CAn any one..

baby care

my son is 1yr9mnth when we shld brush teeth

mother feed

how to stop mother feeding for my child???

my baby eat hair too much...

everytym my baby pick hair from everywhere and eat... i m in very trouble please..

baby health

hii all 1. shall​ i give 2 banana morning n evening to my 12mnth prince.....

b aby can't chew her food

my baby is 2 year old but can't chew any type of food . sometimes he try chapati..

Babies fall from bed

My baby is 1. 7 years old, he falls from bed in night frequently, any advice?