Potty train

Shivangi Gupta

Hello all... my son is 2 years and 2 months now. Earlier he used to tell me whenever he wanted to go to the washroom but for last 15 days, he had stopped doing that and pees in his pants most of the time. Secondly, he wets his bed in the night and still asks for bottle milk in the middle of the night. Please help me guide how to overcome this.

• 1

Shivangi Gupta

Thanks Carol. I will definitely try this. Hopefully it 'll work. I need to 've some patience though. ☺

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..

Vomit and fever

My son is suffering from fever and vomiting... we have already consulting with d..

travel

my kid is about 2 years and 3 months old whenever we travel by bus or car he fee..

hitting back or bitten back

how to deal with the child who is hitting or bitting the other child. how should..