Potty training at school

Pooja Shukla

Updated on Jul 10, 2015

My is 3year old he say potty at home but he doesn't say any thing at his school he do it pant I'm not getting any idea how to teach him

• 8

Hi Pooja! Please search for my answer to some other query in which I have answered yr query. It's a detailed description. hope u find it useful!

Pooja shukla

Shikha batra can u advice on these

namrata gupta

hi pooja, if your son loves and trusts his teacher he will listen to her. Ask his teacher to talk to him regarding this in a gentle way that if he does potty in his clothes his clothes will become dirty, bad smell will come so whenever he feels like going to potty he can tell the teacher. A child of this age trusts teacher more than the aaya also the teacher can look for cues by looking at his face and can make out if he wants to use the bathroom.

Pooja shukla

But his timing is in almost around 10. 30am I think school authority is not taking any responsibility about this situation if I say any thing they that he dnt say anything

Pooja shukla

Thanx for ur advice but he dnt say to ayah or teacher .whenever they take him to washroom he dnt do at the when wear the uniform he do potty after 10min .the school staff trying to cooperate with him but he always busy in playing .how can I help him.

Top Babycare Blogs