Potty training

Jaishri

my son is 21 months old. He plays with the potty, sits on it for fun but not preferring to use it. He pees in the washroom but he fears to sit on the potty. How to make him to use the potty.

Hi Jaishri, firstly make his sit on the potty only when absolutely necessary. Also, when he sits on the potty, engage him till he does his job and do not let him get up. there are books avaulable that have sticker activity etc. do that. or sing rhymes etc. and once he does his job, -praise him amply for his efforts.

about bottle feeding

hy. my baby is of 2 years5months. he is feeding milk with bottle. how can i remo..

lip sucking

my baby is one and half yr old. He is sucking his lowerlip before he goes to sle..

Cold and cough

My daughter is suffering from cold and cough. This time what food is I will give..

Not drinking milk

My daughter of 1. 5 yrs doesn't drink cow milk. she prefers breastmilk. what sho..

not talking properly

my daughter 1yr 10m not talking properly

Tight potty

My daughter is of 14 months. She is on breast-feed and top feed with food. She..

Baby care

My daughter is 2. 9yr. Which soap was used by both time and shampoo. Pls suggest..

increase weight

my baby one year one month and he is under weight, i need healthy tips to improv..