Potty trouble

Hinal Shah

Hi.. my baby is 6month old.. Since 5days she is passing stool for approx 7-8times a day... the stool,is solid only. does not seem,like loose motion.. bt was worried... Ia it normal situation or i,need ro,rush,to,the doc? i m giving sachets,of,sporlac 1-2times a day. pls advice.

• 3

Aabha

Hi.. I feel you should see the doctor if it is showing no sign of improvement.

Archana Parmar

If you introducing and giving solid to your son,he can't dijest easily. So it would be reason behind that.

akansha singh

Hi My kid was facing same issues some days back. I followed a home remedy Boil 1 nd half crushed ginger in water for 5 to 10 min and then filter it. Add 1 tbspn honey to the water and give 2. 5 ml 3 times a day . u can keep this liquid in some closed botle and use it for many days. It really helped.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..