Pre-school problems

Aditi

Hi, My daughter is 2. 9 years old. We put her in a playschool in the last week of July. She went there quite happily for the first 3-4 days, but thereafter started saying she doesn't want to go to school. She also fell ill 2-3 times, picked up viral infections and as a result couldn't go regularly(was off for almost 4 weeks). We are thinking of changing her school as there might be hygiene issues there due to which she picked up 2-3 viral infections in a short period of 1. 5 months. Seeking advice if this is a common problem. Thanks, Aditi

• 1

Muthuselvi

Hi, My son 2. 5yrs and he also had the same problems. But it is common because they were facing a new environment. And it will take time to settle down your kid to that circumstance. Don't worry take care.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..