Kalai Vani

Hi I am kalai 29yrs old. expecting mother 9. 5weeks pregnant. .my parents and in laws say post this age we cannot have normal delivery. Request you to guide ways to keep myself fit and baby safe for normal delivery

• 6
vadhani mittal

My daughter is too naughty. &she is misbehaving also so what I can do to stop misbehaviour

sweta tiwari

It's depend on ur health condition whether it's normal or c section.. but u tc of ur self nd ur baby.... have healthy diet nd do some yoga which is safe during pregnancy

Namrata

Please dont think about what type or delivery you will have.. Be open and Concentrate on your health and keeping your baby safe.. There are several factors which you will realize in the later trimesters that influence decisions about the type of delivery... I always believed that i will have a c section due to various reasons.. But ended with a normal delivery... Enjoy each phase and stay happy!

subha prabhu

It all depends on your health conditions. If you are healthy enough you will have a normal delivery. Don't get tensed about it and if you have any doubts about it just check it with your gynaecologist. And there are yoga trainers who can teach you yoga for normal delivery.. But make sure you check with your doctor and have a good experienced yoga trainer before you start with your exercise. Normally the exercises should start only after first trimester

neha chandna

I had a normal delivery at the age of 33 with my second baby. Just eat sleep and feel healthy. Be happy and enjoy this beautiful phase of ur life. Everything will b fine. Dont think too much. gud luck.. !!

Rajashree Karegar

Hai kalai.. What ur elders say don't worry about that even at ur age u can have normal delivery... U be active in ur day today work have healthy food, do exercise, have good sleep, don't take tension, drink plenty of water n be happy.... Only at if there is any problem in the last moment then only they do c section otherwise no.....