pregnancy

Ankita Shukla

it's my 39 th week of pregnancy. just a bit nervous and excited as its my first baby.... was an amazing expirience with you all... pls wsh me all d best as m a bit nervous about my labour ....

• 10
puloma pandey

Wow many many congratulations Ankita, its really pleasent and nice to hear the good news . wish you a happy parenting and welcome to the parent's world of joy and adventures. Keep in touch with us dear.

Ankita Shukla

had a son yesterday... thnku alll

Preeti

Good luck! Hope everything goes great :)

Parul Mahendru

Good luck ankita

Reena Bhatt Kapruwan

all d best dear & b +.... god bless u

Asleena Benjamin

Just leave everything in god's hands he will take care of everything god is going to fill u with everlasting happiness god bless u be positive

Ankita Shukla

thnku... all of u.... m just a lil concerned as no pain as of now.... and I don't want to go for ceasarin.. dats y

Rashmi

All the best Ankitha. Be positive so everything will be good God bless you

Dharani Kumar

Ankita.... bundle of joy waiting for you.... time is near to hold the joy in ur hands... wish you all the best and my prayer is there for you... cool....

puloma pandey

Hi Ankita, dont be nervous everything will be fine. Bundle of joy is waiting for you . Our wishes and pray is always with you. Let us hear the good news. Prepare for the welcome of new member and the Angel. Happiness is around , keep yourself cool and happy and enjoy this last phase of pregnancy. My wishes with you, take care.

Top Pregnancy Blogs