Preschool for my kid

Lohitha

Hi Friends,   My daughters preschool may be closed in next 2 months, so looking for a new one. I do have Globetoters Jubilee Hills also in the list.   Please suggest me the best preschool around KPHB,Kukatpally,Madhapur.   And if anyone are sending their kids to Globetoters feedback/review would help me more.   Thanks, Lohitha

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Lohitha

Thank You! it helps me very much

Sneha

Hi Lohitha, My friend stays there and her son is also going to some preschool. She has done some research work on the same. So i'll ask her and share with you soon.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..