Preschool in Pune

Shilpa

Mar 14, 2013

Hello all, My kid is two yrs and three months old now. We are in the process of selecting a good preschool for our kid. Pls suggest a good preschool in Pune near Kondhwa and do share ur experiences.   Thanks in advance.   Shilpa

• 4

rupalibagal

Pls sugest any good preschööl in pimpale saudagar

Prajakta Deodhar

Treehouse is also good... You should ask them if it is a franchise or main centre.... my experience was that main centre is better than the franchise... You can also enquire abt other Preschools like kidzee or euro kids even they have got many centres. All the best.

Shilpa

Thanks Prajakta... saw the site. We stay at Kondhwa NIBM and work at Dhankawadi. None of the centers of Leapbridge are near or on the way for me. Treehouse is a good option as it is on the way. what o u suggest abt it? Thanks in advance

Prajakta Deodhar

Hello Shilpa, my daughter goes to leapbridge international preschool since december and i had also enquired about tree house preschool at the time of her admission... Somehow we found leapbridge more safe and secure for our daughter.... You can visit their website for more information. Www. leapbridge. com...

How to start study

My son is 3and half years old how can I teach him

education and learning

kaise padhaye bacche ko

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..