Preschool in Pune

Shilpa

Hello all, My kid is two yrs and three months old now. We are in the process of selecting a good preschool for our kid. Pls suggest a good preschool in Pune near Kondhwa and do share ur experiences.   Thanks in advance.   Shilpa

• 4

rupalibagal

Pls sugest any good preschööl in pimpale saudagar

Prajakta Deodhar

Treehouse is also good... You should ask them if it is a franchise or main centre.... my experience was that main centre is better than the franchise... You can also enquire abt other Preschools like kidzee or euro kids even they have got many centres. All the best.

Shilpa

Thanks Prajakta... saw the site. We stay at Kondhwa NIBM and work at Dhankawadi. None of the centers of Leapbridge are near or on the way for me. Treehouse is a good option as it is on the way. what o u suggest abt it? Thanks in advance

Prajakta Deodhar

Hello Shilpa, my daughter goes to leapbridge international preschool since december and i had also enquired about tree house preschool at the time of her admission... Somehow we found leapbridge more safe and secure for our daughter.... You can visit their website for more information. Www. leapbridge. com...

How to leave a diper habbit for my baby

Hi I am swati how to leave my baby diper habbit

games

my son is just playing here and there with unwanted things can anyone help me ou..

school admissions 2018-19

can anyone tell me the fee structure of ramagya school noida sec 50 for nursery?..

play school

my son is 1. 10yrs is it good to put him for play school.

My son doesn't write

my son is 3years old .He does not want to write anything.. Is there any solution..

2. 5 year old eating slate pencils

my 2. 5 year old started going to school. I met the teacher today and she inform..

How to prepare my daughter for the first..

My daughter of 2. 6 years old is joining playschool very soon and I am scared ho..

How to prepare my daughter to go to play..

How to prepare my daughter to go to playschool. She is 2. 6 years and her admiss..