Preterm baby

Bhuvana Karthik

Hi My Son is 5 months old now and is a preterm baby born in 32 weeks. He still dint turn nor tries to turn. Is it normal ?? Is the delay due to his preterm birth??? Please advise

• 2

Bhuvana Karthik

Thank you yes he's very active and naughty

Deeparani

Yes no need to worry it will take time for them to turn n it's normal as they r active enough

how to make baby friendly.

hii.. my baby is 1year 9 months.. he is very shy in nature.. whenever he goes in..

baby cries after feeding and sucks her f..

my 24 days old baby doesnot sleep in night and cries a lot after feeding and su..

what to do

my nine mnths old daughter is not playing n sitting alone... everytime she needs..

walking

my 9 mnth old daughter started walking by taking support.. is this ok?? it will..

How to avoid finger licking

My 6 month old baby is addicted to finger licking... Both fore finger n middle f..

does not smile much

Hi mY baby is almost a year now he does not smile much as other babies ..is it n..

baby behaviour

Want some suggestions Please... I have a nine month baby, he is not at all soci..