Problem I studies

Payal Das

My son has no interest in studies. He has mild learning disability.. What to do..

• 6
Payal Das

Hii canisha.. mild learning disability means he can understand he can write also but according to his age he is slow.. he is 7 n half years old but he has 6 years mind in studies.. N other things also.. More importantly There is lots of attention problem...

Canisha Kapoor

@Payal I understand what learning disability means. What I meant to ask was 'what do you mean by mild learning disability?'

kiran sodhani

My son is doing silly mistakes in exams and he had done lots of practice also

Kavitha Sriram

Hi , boys in the age of 7 to 11 may not show interest in studies. Please understand what is his problem, doesn't he understand words, lessons, unable to write or unable to recollect, it could be anything. Find out the root. I know as a mother it is frustrating when you work with your child and he doesn't score well. Our education system is teaching everyone in the same manner but actually there are 3 kinds of basic learning methods or 7 types of detailed Learning methods. Which category your son falls, first find it out then accordingly train him. For more details contact me in https://kavithasriram.wordPress.com

Payal Das

Learning disability means difficulties in reading n writing . Not able to remember properly..

What do you mean by learning disability