Problems with eating

Preeti Sharma

Hii... my son is 11 months... off late he avoids all his foods even milk... don't know how to handle.. according to his paediatric tr is no problem with him.. It's bothering me a lot

• 3

Akanksha Theodore

Relax a bit, see if he is doing breast feeding, if he is doing breast feeding no need to worry. If he is avoiding breastfeeding, then you can try different flavored baby supplements.

SHALAKA SHIRKE

hey time to experiment n introduce him with new food items. try marie biscuits soaked in milk, then chapati soaked n blended with milk n jaggery, Also u cn try different fruit juices, milkshakes n veg soups.

Hi Preeti, your paediatrician is right. It happens with all children, around the age of 11 months to 14-15 months, there is a slow growth phase in children when their body needs lesser food as compared to the phase before. in every child's development, there are these slow growth ans growth spurt phases. it will pass. from your side, you keep trying to feed him but dont force feed, let him have as much he wants and whenever he wants.

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..