Quick Breakfast recipes for kids..

Sonal

Hi,   I have 4yr old Son, request all to share some quick & protien, calcium reach receipes. Its really hot ourside, something which will they should feel like eating..   Please Sugegst. Sonal

• 8

Arti u can try suji kheer. For tht cook a teaspoon of suji in 1/2 spoon of ghee till its light golden brown, add milk and sugar n let it cook for 5 minutes. It tastes almost like cerelac. Ur son mite like it. Also u can give mango-shake, puréed apple, banana, rice n moong dal khichdi with curd, boiled n puréed pumpkin.

Arti Agarwal

Anyone can give me some good tips on breakfast for my 10 month old son. He does not want to eat anything except Cerelac.

Great to know that he liked pancakes. Hope it continues this way :) To make it taste a little different, you could add some grated banana to the batter. He will get some banana in his diet this way too.

Sonal

Hi Anurima, I made Pancake on the same day after, & my son ate it, he did not realize that it has egg.. thanks a ton! Porridge is one thing which i am giving him since 3 yrs now.. its easy & very rich breakfast. I add almond powder or any dry fruits powder & ghee to make it more rich.

Hey Sonal, the good part with pancakes is that it usually does not smell or taste of egg. To make it little sweet, you can add some sugar to the batter-just enough to make it sweet. Any leftover pancakes need to be refrigerated and eaten the same day, otherwise the smell of egg becomes strong.

Sonal

Thanks Anurima, i will try this pancak, my son hates Egg.. thats the saddest part of everything.. :(

You could also take a look at this blog for some recipes. I have made some sandwiches from here, they were excellent. Here is the link https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

Hi Sonal. I give my 4 year old pancakes with honey or maple syrup. Here is the recipe for 3-4 medium pancakes- 1 egg (beaten), 1 cup flour (maida), about 100ml milk. This mixture should be beaten well until smooth. The consistency should be thick and not too watery (dosa batter consistency). In a hot pan, pour a little oil and one ladle full of batter. Let it cook. Then flip and cook other side. Once cool, you could top it with some icing sugar, honey or maply syrup (available in super markets). I make different shapes to make it more attractive. My second most popular breakfast for the kids is porridge with grated banana and chopped dry fruits. The above two breakfast foods keeps my daughter going for hours :)

nutritional food ideas for 4years old gi..

nutritional food recipes for 4years old girl

tifin

My child is 6 yrs old. please suggest for her tasty and nutritious tifin

baby food

what is good food for my child

meal

my child is very skinny, what kind of meal will be suitable for him, he takes ev..

my daughter dont like to eat food.

my daughter is 3 years and 4 months. she dont like to eat vegetables and chapati..

Egg in summer

In summers,can egg be given to the three year old baby. if yes,brown/ white egg.

diet plan

please suggest me a diet plan/ daily meal routine for my 3. 7 months old. his sc..