Raagi meals

Rekha Mangla

Updated on Nov 07, 2017

Hi frnds, pls let me knw how to prepare different raagi meals for 9 months old baby.. i meant tht i want to knw the recipes as i hv nvr prepared raagi meal.. pls help..

• 13
Neha Sharma

ñqq33100

hi sathya priya ! please avoid ragi if child has cold.

sathya priya

hi friends, my kid is running 8 months... will I give ragi porridge to him.. he has cold and cough for the past 3 days and he took medicine for that... suggest more receipes... thank u

Priya Saravanan

add ragi powder in idli batter ....and pour idli.... it's said as chocolate idli... kutties like to u.... it's easy yummy

Prakash Giri

Mam,plz suggest me,my daughter is nine months, every night he wear mamy poko,I want to know why any side effect come of my daughter's life?

U Aiswarya Rammohan

Hi I have a recipe using raagi. First take some amount of raagi(that ur baby need) and soak it for a whole night. Morning, rinse until waste gets removed. Then grind it in mixer grinder. Now u will get raagi milk. Then heat it well until it turns like halwa and add pinch of cardamom powder to avoid raw smell from it, sugar for taste. Try, its healthy too.

Rekha Mangla please type ' Ragi all you need to know' in search and hopefully u will be able to find it there...

Rekha Mangla

Still not

Rekha ! I am attaching it again.. hope u would be able to open it this time. Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/ragi-all-you-need-to-know/2727?ptref=sa0l000030g023r

Rekha Mangla

Tried couple of times but it’s not

Rekha just click on the link and it would open.

Rekha Mangla

Not able to copy the link

hi Rekha Mangla ! please go through this blog, hope u would find the Inormation shared and recipes useful!Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/ragi-a-wonder-grain-for-your-toddler/2631?ptref=sa0l000030g0213

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs