Ragi porridge

Viji Ravi

Hi How much time we can keep ragi porridge after preparation or should it b consumed immediately

• 8
Avani

Thank you shreejaya! I will try this!

Shreejaya

@ avani. The process which i follow us: take 3 teaspoon whole ragi in water in afternoon in evening after cleaning it 2-3 times grind it in mixer with water enough for grinding. then strain the juice in tea strainer. U wl get white liquid. Make it settle down for some time. below some thick residue wl b settled. Tis is paushtik. but initially start with one teaspoon of tis as per babies need n digestion. u can put some milk n water saltor sugar as needed n make it like a kanji form.

Himani Dhawan

I make it for 2 days always and refrigate it. I have been doing this since 20 days and have not faced any issue. I dont think it can cause any problem Even the baby food puriess that u get in market can be used for 3 days if refrigated.

Aksa Shaikh

Hie Google it u'll get nyc and gr8 recipes for infants

Avani

Hi Canisha n Sreejaya, Pls share your receipe if Ragi Porridge.

Shreejaya

Its better if we give fresh food always. In olden days as my mom says they used to keep ragi porridge for whole day.

inder prasad

How to prepare ragi potridge?

Canisha Kapoor

If refrigerated properly it can be consumed by the mid afternoon. Post that you should try to make a fresh one.