Rash around mouth

Neelima Moganti

My baby is 8 months old . She is having a rash around her mouth. I don't know why it came and I am not applying any cream except the moisture which is Sorbelene cream . Can u suggest me any cream for that ? Thanks in adv.

• 6

Neelima Moganti

Thanks a lot moms for your suggestions ...

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, my daughter had the same problem when she turned one. Its the climate usually , and with saliva or milk/water staying behind , the moisture makes it red & rashes erupt. Hope its not itchy. I never used to apply any cream, all i did was boil Neem leaves ( the bitter one) in coconut oil for around 2-3 min and cool it, bottle it and apply this over n around every two -three times daily. Its a miracle oil and the rashes went off in one month. Be patient about it, as it will go away slowly.

Neelima Moganti

No.. she doesn't have fever.. Only rash around her mouth

raksha iyer

Apply breast milk and let it dry over there.. dont wipe it...

raksha iyer

Is she having fever?

Mekhla Maheshwari

Sebamed usually works wonders for any of such issues. I have been using it all when my lo was 3 months old, and never needed any other diaper rash etc creams.

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..