Rash on baby face

Rishita

What are the remedies for the rashes to go ... is it good to use petroleum jelly

• 3

maryam Akhtar rayini

Hi Rishita, for rashes on face please apply this lotion on babys face three to four times a day. The rash should go away within 2 days.. it was very very helpful. My daughters doctor had prescribed this. The name is CALADRYL LOTION.

Saloni Gupta

U can use sudocrem (cream for nappy rash)

Alka Singh

Hi Rishita, If its diaper rashes thn the best thng to apply is coconut oil n use cotton napies instead of diaper. Apply oil aftr every change.

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..