rashes on face

Priyanka 12345

Updated on Dec 23, 2016

my child is 5 month old. he had got rashes on his face from few days. pls suggest.

• 6
Niyati Mehta

rashes on face also occurred in my daughters... it happened for 2 years in my elder daughter whenever the season changes... my paediatrician suggested to apply Enmoist... it helps a lot... you need to apply whenever there r rashes...

Shilpa Agrawal bhattacharyya

if like u can use homoeopathy medicine calendula mixing 2-3 drops in 1spoon water and wipe babies face using cotton. I have used it for my baby too. (don't use raw calendula on baby)

Shilpa Agrawal bhattacharyya

Rashes on the skin of of infants some times might occurs • due to change of climate •the condition & temperature in side the womb differs from outside might cause rashes on the skin of infants. •maintain personal hygiene of the baby. •if you  are taking something irritant being passed to your baby during feeding should be taken care of. •your room should be pollution and dust free. • some times oil massage may cause rashes on skin due to allergy.

priyanka 12345

thanks for ur valuable suggestions. I will follow it

Anjal Kapil Yadav

Even I'm also facing d same problem with my 5 month old bby ....I went to Dr he said its a kind of skin problem so we need to moisturise his skin thrice in a day ......moreover he suggested Daffy soap instead of body wash nd cetaphil moisturising lotion nd believe me it's awesome. Beside all this I would suggest you to do visit to ur ped.

Aishwarya Baadal

Same was the case with my baby 1 month back. Dnt worry coz it happens with small babies. Suggest you to consult skin specialist. Dr. might give you anti fungal cream with steroid since the same was given to me to be applied on baby's face. it got cured within few days.

Top Babycare Blogs