Rashes !

Hardik Mehta

Updated on Aug 02, 2016

My 20 days old son is developing rashes on his bums . We use himalaya wet wipes to clean him up, is that causing the rashes ? And how do we bring the rashes down ? Any suggestions please !

• 8
Swati Malhotra

Use himalya diaper rash cream. In the day time leave her skin opened without covering it with diaper or nappy for sme time so that air can pass. Change diaper in arounf 3 to 4 hrs. M apply coconut oil whenever u r changing the diaper. I also faced the same prob. These things were suggested by my dr n it really worked.

shaima kazi

get diaper rash cream from the chemist. .johnson or himalaya any brand and apply it.. first wash ur baby then dry then apply rash cream and put on the diaper

Jharna

I hv used for my son candid. B cream for his rashes when he was 6 month old. i got a good result also. you can ask ur doctor about this.

Usha Thiruvengadam

you can apply baby powder in case of born babies when my kid was same duration as it's it worked,i used Himalaya baby powder only. for older kids I mean after 6 months you can use dusting powder if it still didn't come down. my kid had rashes for nearly month time,both baby powder and dusting powder helped finally

Namrata Nagda

now if der r rashes avoid diapers for few days also apply sebamed rash cream. and to clean only dap dont wipe or rub. evn my baby had this prblm.

Tejal Singh

Hi, I am from very beginning using wipes, diaper rash cream and diapers, nothing caused rashes till now in my case. Do check whether diaper is changed at regular intervals, area is dry enough. If rashes is their leave baby body parts open for some time. Check whether diaper you are using is also good and rashes are not because of that. Sometimes I apply coconut oil. Hope this helps.

Aditi

try applying coconut oil every time after cleaning him. also b gentle while cleaning.

madhuja

hi.. dont use any wipes try to clean with wet cotton ball.. always try to keep the area dry.. that worked fr my kiddo..