Reading

Sikta Tambe

Dear  All ,  My kid is 5 year old ..Pl suggest me set of story books which are to be used as he is very fond of listening to stories .He himself cannt read but enjoys listening to them ..pl suggest some good sets of books which are useful for him    With regards sikta

• 5

hey Sikta!! a great book for little boys is " 365 stories and rhymes for little Boys" - it has a story for each night and also has some lovely age old rhymes as well , i has bought the little girl version for my daughter when she was 5 and it was a ritual every night to read a story from the book before bedtime. Now she can read by herself and it is still her favorite book ...

sikta tambe

Thanks a lot !!Good way to start with !!!

and this one is a good reading as well. http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/books-you-cannot-miss-for-your-child-till-heshe-is-10-years-old/197

Hi Sikta! this may be helpful . http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/the-fun-of-reading-books-with-your-child/203

Aashna

Hi Sikta. Reading together with your child is a great activity and it will only strengthen the bond between you and your son. There are a few books in the review section, such as 365 Panchatantra stories, Bedtime Panchatantra stories.. You may use the search option on the right in the review section to search for books. They you can make a choice from among the reviews put up by the fellow parents.

child behaviour

nowadays my younger daughter which is three years old cries a lot if she want so..

Father's attention to a child

My son is 5 yrs old. we found ADHD in him. He is running if we stop holding his..

anger in kids

how to control anger in kids

Careless child

Hi , my daughter is 5 years old. She is very careless, leaves her things in scho..

Social behavior

Hi, my 6 year old son gets hyper when relatives or friends visit our house. He w..

Get ready for school.

How to prepare my child before starting school?

hi. my baby being angry day to day. plea..

my baby being angry day to day. please suggest me.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..