Recipes for 9 mnths baby

Prashanti

Jul 13, 2015

plz share some food recipes for my 9 mnths old baby... my baby is fond of gud taste... plz share some tasty and healthy recipes.

• 3

Jazz Dhawan

Give ur baby fruit yogurt. Mix any fruit with hung cur. Try giving that. My lil one loved it.

Rachna

If he is taking milk other than mother' feed, you could give him chawal kheer, thin khichdi (try with a variant of dals and flavour with herbs), dahi rice, fruits (stewed or freshly mashed), paneer balls (paneer and boiled potato mashed togther, flahoured and rolled into small balls. Great finger food also to teach him to pick on this own and eat), idli, upma, dalia with veggies (all blended togehter) thick mango shake, banana shake, banana and dahi (smoothie style)...

Aanchal

mashed potatoes... boil and mash potatoes, cook on a non-stick in a little butter and add a tablespoon milk (provided your baby is taking top feed), add salt and pepper. You could also boil and mash bottle gourd, tori, tinda and flavour with salt and yellow butter. In fact in my experience, if your child starts eating these veggies right away, he will not be averse to them later on..

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..