reduce weight

Tanu Saxena
All age groups

hi all m a mother of 4 month old baby. can someone plz suggest me some tips to reduce weight Nd belly arms and butt fat. my baby is on bm Nd FM both. I had c sec.

• 6
puloma pandey

yes Tanu you are right i have also used but not much as we cannot use it while eating, sleeping or feeding baby so there was not much time left to use it. after 5th month i started yoga and exercise and early in the morning luke warm lemon water with a garlic clove. I left having rice for at least 5 -6 months and had food in small quantity. As a result i reduced 10-12 kg in 2 &1/2 month.

Tanu Saxena

thanks dharani.. I tried it in initial months too.. but couldn't continue much.. as tummy bulges out if I sit wearing it. can not wear it during sleeping Nd eating hours then which time left? so I didn't use much. I wish I could.

Dharani Kumar

Tanu... abdominal belt is best fit to reduce belly but not fully... if you use it rightly in regular manner you will have 80% weight reduction and remaining can be reduced by exercise suggested by gyno.. interesting fact is there are high chances to belly reduction in first three months after delivery.... you might have used it before... you can still do it and plan ur diet accordingly once ur son weaned to solid food.. we have to wait 6 months atleast to have expected weight result more or less... I have used it and got reduced my weight to expected nearly

Tanu Saxena

hi puloma thanks.

puloma pandey

Hi Tanu, do light exercises/ yoga. I would suggest you to wait for 2 more month as you had c section. Always drink warm water, avoid rice , potato, ghee. Eat in small quantity. You can use abdominal belt which is available in medical stores.

puloma pandey

Hi Tanu, do light exercises/ yoga. I would suggest you to wait for 2 more month as you had c section. Always drink warm water, avoid rice , potato, ghee. Eat in small quantity.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs