Regarding cold n dry cough

Harshitha Reddy

My baby boy is 3 months old hez suffering with cold and dry cough even doctors suggested not to give any medication so please suggest me in a natural way to cure it as he is unable to sleep due to blocked nose. even though am giving him steam he is not ok with it

• 2

Sneha Kotak

Hi harshitha.... you acn even take Karvol casule or even some strong smelling oil or balm and apply it on his clothes and around his pillow ...the strong smell emitted from this will help in relieving his nasal congestion...

Harshitha Reddy

Thanq carol will surely do it.

Parle G biscuits

is it good to give parle g biscuit to my 8 months baby?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..