removing habiat of daiper wearing at night

Priyanka Malhotra

Apr 21, 2017

kindly tell me hw should I remove the habiat of wearing daiper.. my daughter is 2 yrs nd 4 months old

• 1

puloma pandey

Hi Priyanka, you should have done it much before. Anyways before bedtime make her pee and at night first after every 2-3 hours make her pee in washroon and then increase the duration. I know this will be troublesome for you but once she makes it a habit she will wake up herself whenever she feels pee.

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation

motions

suggest tab for morions

medicine

what should be the perfect duration of using paracetamol?how many times should I..

antibiotics medicine

mera beta 2 yrs ka hai antibiotqe medicine pilatehi ulti kar raha hai kai se pil..

white patch on tongue

My daughter is having a white patch on her tongue what to do for that?