Right age for play school

Anubhuti

My 20 month daughter is a bundle of energy. I find it tough to keep her engaged all the time. Since I have an older daughter too to take care of. I wanted opinion on if it's ok to send her to a nearby play school from july. In my opinion, this will channelize her energy. Also she stil does not talk, maybe going out & being with other kids will help her.

• 4

Bhumika

Dear Anubhuti, i hav a daughter of 2 years i have taken her admission for the playgroup near my place, initially i was not very keen to send her to playgroup before 2 1/2 years but the way she is gaining energy an the way she is keen to know each and everything around i thought to put her in playgroup so she can use her qualities in better way. search some good playgroup near your home, check the kind of activities they will conduct for kids, hygiene, care takers etc. and go ahead. Of course you will also love the way she will start developing herself.

Shanaya

Dear Anubhuti, this is an apt time to send your little girl to play school.. go ahead !

Deepti Singh

Hey Anubhuti my daughter is also 21 months and already going to play school and having fun and learning new things everyday. she also can't talk much but m sure she soon will as she is trying more these days.

Dyuti

Dear Anubhuti, you can send your daughter to the playschool. The average age is around 18 months. There was a similar talk posted by a parent a few weeks back. Please take a look at the following link for more suggestions on your query. here it is https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/play-school/437 Hope this helps.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..