Rise in Petrol Prices

Praveen Premkumar

With the rise in petrol prices, can we as parents encourage our children to go to school in the school bus? This could ensure:- 1. Save fuel 2. Reduce the carbon footprint 3. Save our costs and expenses 4. Would be a great way for all children to bond 5. Encourage community traveling What do you think fellow parents?

• 3

Aditi

parents must bring up kids to be responsible citizens, this is one way to start that process!

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks for that bhavana... I presume as parents we should maybe encourage children to take the bus to school.

I completely agree with you on this one praveen ; my only concern is that we who were already sending there kids in the bus will now be paying extra to do the same thing ...and as for all the good points i would like to add , travelling in the bus also makes the children very independent , i remember when our daughter had started preschool she used to cry a lot when i left her at the class room door but as soon as we got her started on the bus she bonded with the other children and then the transition got smoother....

blogs

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2016/11/parenting-and-kids.html?m=1

blogs for kids

http://kidsthemastermind.blogspot.in/2017/07/how-to-prepare-your-child-for-their..

it's 1st birthday and family advised so..

I want a party on my baby's first birthday but Hsbnd saying why u want to waste..

parenting

hello ,I hv missed abortion on 30th may 2017 of 7 weeks .after that i hv done re..

feeding

hello all my baby boy is 10months old. he sleeps full nyt even he did not wakeup..

sorry

sorry friends mera aap delete ho gaya tha

Only making friends

Hi Momies... 2 persons are here mostly to make friends or wht????... complete no..