Rise in Petrol Prices

Praveen Premkumar

With the rise in petrol prices, can we as parents encourage our children to go to school in the school bus? This could ensure:- 1. Save fuel 2. Reduce the carbon footprint 3. Save our costs and expenses 4. Would be a great way for all children to bond 5. Encourage community traveling What do you think fellow parents?

Aditi

parents must bring up kids to be responsible citizens, this is one way to start that process!

Praveen Premkumar

Thanks for that bhavana... I presume as parents we should maybe encourage children to take the bus to school.

I completely agree with you on this one praveen ; my only concern is that we who were already sending there kids in the bus will now be paying extra to do the same thing ...and as for all the good points i would like to add , travelling in the bus also makes the children very independent , i remember when our daughter had started preschool she used to cry a lot when i left her at the class room door but as soon as we got her started on the bus she bonded with the other children and then the transition got smoother....

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..