Running nose and wonderful solution!

Kiran M

My baby, 5 month old, caught cold, running nose and was miserable. It pained to see him that way. Took him to a doctor, gave some cold drops, used zinda tilismat and baby vicks, it gave him relief but did not reduce cold. My aunt suggested a home remedy that worked wonders over night. Wanted to share it with you. Before baby sleeps, take some haldi and betel leaf. Rub some oil (cooking oil would do) on the betel leaf and warm it slightly on a tawa. It would be kept on baby's head, ensure it isn't too hot. Take some haldi, about two pinches and put it on baby's scalp, the part of the head which is still soft, and put betel leaf on top of it, tie the head with baby's scarf. Leave it like that over night. Next day morning observe reduced cold!!!

anita varun

Hi deepti do u use dis oil to massage on daily basis

Shrinivasa Murthy R

Thanks for the info

Deepti Tripathi

I have prepared a mustard oil mixed with hing, ajwain, and garlic. Burn all these in mustard oil. Let it cool down hen store it for use. Use this oil to massage the baby, especially on chest, back and feet. Cover the baby well and see the difference. You can also warm the oil before giving the massage

Kiran M

Yes, you can.

Tejal Singh

Hey thanks for this post. But pls let me know can I use this for my two months old baby.

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..