Safety in Mumbai

Ayushi Narula

Hi Parents, I am a mother from Mumbai, read a news toady..... 9 year old child cooks up his own kidnap story ... This news made me realize how important it is to educate my child the importance of keeping parents informed and consequences of lying... suggest some of tips for the same.

Dear Ayushi, I too read about this on the news. The safety of our children are a primary concern now, isn't it!! You could take a look at the following link. It is a blog on safety tips for kids. You may find some suggestions there in to make your child understand the importance of his/her safety. Here it is:http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/make-your-child-safety-smart-tips-on-personal-safety/262

children argument

not litsen what mumma advoce

aunt with niece and nephew in home -- pa..

Hi, I need some advice. We are getting the impression that we are irking our si..

behaviour

i am not able to control my children even if they are wrong they just don't l..

my son is very aggressive and short temp..

my son is very aggressive and short temper

not sincerely about studies.

not able to concuntrate on his studies.

child parenting

Hello my child is very talented but he don't do his study regularly. So he gets..