Parenting Education and Learning

satyamev Jayate... the talk show

Hey fellow parents , i need to have your views on the following - "Should i let my almost 6 yrs old daughter watch the amir khan show satyamev jayate ". On one hand the show is very informative and can help her understand the concept of right and wrong but i think my daughter is still a bit young to fully grasp the idea behind the show . She also cannot comprehend why everyone cries ( as she puts it ) all the time... so what should i do ?? 

• 3

thanks guys , i think praveen has come up with the solutions that makes sense....

i so much agree with Praveen. also, i guess looking at the adult, highly inflamable and emotional content, i would suggest not to have your child view it at such a young age

Praveen Premkumar

i think, maybe you should watch it the first time, and then if there are goodness to be taken out, sit with her and watch the repeat - and explain through the show...

schooling

my kid is 3 yrs 7 months old. should i put him in nursery or lkg?

second baby

suggest me on 2nd pregnancy.... iam happy with one and hubby is not we are argui..

Dealing with my kids

I have three kids; a girl & two boys. Shortly after I had the third baby last ye..

numerology or shastra

whether to keep name according to numerology or shastra... according to numerolo..

face pimples

hello friends... i have small small pimples on my face i breastfeed my baby too...

education

which board is preferable for addmission of kids.. ssc ,icsc,cbsc,ig board???