Scared about less weight gain

Bubin Gambhir

Updated on Dec 17, 2015

Hey all.. My little baby boy is of 5. 5 months now and he weighs just 6kgs... I am very much worried as he is nver interested in havin milk... I am currently giving him lactogen.. Pls help

• 2
Brindha Senthil

Hi, Don't worry about the baby weight . You just look at his activities. Watch on him is he brisk or dull. Even my baby weight is 7. 5 kg in 11th month .but she is very active . Generally avoid powder milk .give some fresh cow milk or packet milk like amul . Mother feeding is must for baby.

PRIYANKA RATHORE

Hi, well I must say we as mothers are always paranoid on weight gain. You are giving the baby Formula milk, and usually that helps in gaining weight, so stick on to it and once you start weaning/solids, it will add on. And also, do not worry about weight gain too much as every child has their own pace for this, look on to their activeness. Thats Important, :)