Scared child

Nishtha Dutt

My 5-year-old daughter is a very gentle child. She will do her class work impeccably because she is scared the teacher will scold or finish her food because she is worried that mamma will get angry. I want her to come out of this fear. please help.

Ankita A Talwar

Hi... you perhaps need to work on building her confidence that all is well and that it is okay to do,mistakes and no body will scold her. She needs gentle reassuring and not ridicule. Handle her with love and care.

Dear Nishita. Talk to her and assure her time and again that she should not be scared. Help her understand that it is important to finish her work properly but not due to fear of getting scolded at. Appreciate when she does something properly, reward her for being courageous and the like. 5 years old listen and understand when they are explained a situation. Your daughter will surely understand if your explain and reassure her time and again. Take care.

Hi Nishtha! Here is a link that you may find relevant: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-handle-phobias-in-children/328

Does not like school

Hi.. My son is 2. 7 years old..... we have admitted him in a play school. He st..

my child age is 4 yrs

vomiting only in school and whenever he have food and if he starts playing he..

hi friends to control angry of my baby

what to do to control t baby ,always watching tv n not concentrating on studies..

about misbehaviour

hi I have a 4 years old boy and he is very naughty. it is good but my quires is..

Hi meri 2 daughters hau dono me one year..

Meri elder daughter usaka bachpan jyada enjoy muze guide kijiye mai kya karunahi..

whenever I angry to my child for his bad..

child psychology and behaviour

my 4 year old demands toys

my son is always demanding 4 new toys from d market everyday. and wen I refuse..