School admission

HARISH JOSHI

Hello, Would you request you to please get the know for south delhi pre nursery school & also know about process admission date & fees structure of school , I am planning to join my son into Nursery for next academic year i. e. 2015-16 and looking for good schools near Chhattarpur Extension neer VasantKunj New Delhi-110074 Regards Harish Joshi 9899631430

• 1

Helpdesk

Hi Harish Joshi, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a link to nursery admissions page which may help you - http://www.parentune.com/Nursery-Admissions

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori

education n learning

my child is 20 months old.... how to engage her in home activities...

stubborn & Soo mu h naughty​

my son is 2. 8 years old. he is very intelligent know everything according to ag..

Regarding IGSCE school

Hi Mommies Hope every one doing great with ur lovable bub. My lo s one year 1m..