School Opening - Pushed

Praveen Premkumar

Jul 02, 2012

Now that the schools will reopen only on July 9th, I am sure the chidren would now be trying to make the best out of the last one week...   In my society, i did see a few kids hit the pool in the morning itself.. what have you all witnessed?

• 1

you know what i actually saw a lot of kids disappointed .... in my society i actually heard kids getting all worked up cos now they just want to go back to school... they are actually bored and want their friends... and the school life and get away from being stuck indoors .... i don't know if this is reverse psychology or what but it seems to work :-) ... My own kid who is 6 , wants to know every morning " How many days left for the school to open " ....

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..