school selection

DIPTI VAIBHAV JADHAV

what factor should consider while selecting the school

Hi dipti! Carol has given some great inputs. I would also suggest to speak to a few parents whose child is already going to the school, there's nothing like a first hand feedback from a parent whose child is already going to the school. Also, look for a clear feedback policy in the school, in fact insist on understanding so as to how do they solicit parents' inputs/feedback and how do they process and act on it.

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..