schooling

Bharti

Mar 09, 2014

hi friends   My baby is 2. 8 yrs old. he is studying in mother's pride noida but after June we have to relocate to tuglakabad as my FIL is getting posted there and v r planning to stay together. but he has just 2years left for retirement after that again v will shift from army flats. i don't think changing babies schools so frequently is a good idea . plz suggest me.   thanks Bharti

• 2

Chanda

Hi Bharti,its not easy to change schools but as you are going to stay for about 2years at new place so ur child can finish his primary school at one place and then after retirement you can plan to settle down at one place and find a good school for him.

Hey Bharti! I understand your worry. From a child's perspective, changing schools is changing his friend circle, surroundings, and to some extent, going into a completely new teritory with the new preschool/school. Having said this, this can be facilitated and made fun to do, if thought through and supported.

education and learning

kaise padhaye bacche ko

school or Playway

please suggest me a good playway or a school in Panchkula except Kidzee and euro..

schooling

which areas I should give more criteria for selecting a school for my boy

Decision to send my kid to play school

My daughter is 2. 4 years now. She speak words (30_40) but not sentences. I wa..

play group

I want to put my son to playgroup in Ramamurthy nagar. I visited Apple kids , ki..

speaking skills

hello! My son is 1. 1 year old. He understands what we talk and instruct him. Bu..

hi.. im looking for a playschool in rama..

play school vs montessori