Schools focus - Academic/Holistic

Ritu

Which school should be selected one that focuses on academics or holistic? Academics is always important... Although I have already chosen school for my daughter - Shiv Nadar but wanted to understand what is good. If any parents child is going to Shiv Nadar I would also want to understand the methodology...

Ritu

Thanks Nitin :).

Ritu- Academics is important but not enough just by itself, as co-scholastics play as much an important role, especially in today's day and age. This is the first year for Shiv Nadar school (SNS). From what i have noticed, they are clearly focused on providing multiple avenues beyond learning, e. g. the AHA time for the child to pick two areas of his/her interest, similarly there are more after class programs which in a way is integrated to learning. I also notice that they have inculcated project based learning in the curriculum. Having mentioned that, it still is to be seen so as to how do they shape up academically. A lot will depend on their teacher recruitment and the school culture. Heritage and Shri Ram, the two leading schools in Gurgaon were also new just 5 years ago... but today have shaped upto the current level.

writing

my son don't want to write he only loves reading

how to improve child skills under age 2..

how to make my son to improve talking skills

know the correct time of school

what the propper age to send the child to playschool

know the correct time of school

play school

hi mommies can any body plz help me which playschool is best where should i do a..

drinking

my baby is 1. 6 yr old I he drinks water in feading bottles but milk he ll drink..

Fisr day at playschool

My lo will b going to playgroup, its his first day. Please help me to ensure wha..